I am not a neat crafter or sewer, I often mess up, and rarely follow the instructions. But I DO it, and I love it, and in the end, it (usually) ends up looking pretty good. I'll usually tell you what I messed up on a project, so that you can try something different.
I'd love to hear about your projects, or your ideas, so please leave comments, or email me.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photojojo

Photojojo! We find the best photo shiz anywhere
Photojojo is this really cool website for all sorts of things photography related. But over the holiday's, they posted this article, about re-using film canisters.
Now I really wish I hadn't thrown all mine out!
diy-film-canister-christmas-lights

p.s. I didn't get paid or compensated in any way for posting this - I'm just a huge fan of the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment