I am not a neat crafter or sewer, I often mess up, and rarely follow the instructions. But I DO it, and I love it, and in the end, it (usually) ends up looking pretty good. I'll usually tell you what I messed up on a project, so that you can try something different.
I'd love to hear about your projects, or your ideas, so please leave comments, or email me.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Contest time!

I've opened an Etsy store!!
I love to sew & knit, but I make so many things, and we'll never use all of them. So I decided to start selling some on Etsy - its a good way to keep my hobby going! LOL

And in celebration, I'm giving away a handmade gift bag!


Here's how to enter ~
*(up to) 3 entries per person possible. Winner will be chosen by random.org, on Monday March 19th*
*Leave a comment, letting me know you've done each thing - winners will ONLY be chosen from comments on the blog.*

1. Share my Facebook page. (Like it while you're there, if you haven't already!)

2. Share this contest on Twitter - make sure to include the hash tag #ReUseThat (while you're there, follow me if you don't already!)

3. Visit my Etsy page, then come back & leave a comment here, telling me which bag is your favorite.

Best of luck!!



3 comments:

  1. Peace sign gift bag in my favorite, but it I won I wouldn't want you to lose any shop stock, so I would request creator's choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all so I could not choose just one. The snowman is cute, the snowflakes, santas, all of them. I would let you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the santa one that says believe because when i look at it it reminds me to believe in everything

    ReplyDelete