I am not a neat crafter or sewer, I often mess up, and rarely follow the instructions. But I DO it, and I love it, and in the end, it (usually) ends up looking pretty good. I'll usually tell you what I messed up on a project, so that you can try something different.
I'd love to hear about your projects, or your ideas, so please leave comments, or email me.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Made By {Me} Monday link-up

I love this blog, and read it all the time. The plus side - its written by someone in the same town as me (and she owns one of the coolest shops around)!
I added my last blog post to her Made By You Monday link-up. You should check out all the cool things people have made!


Skip To My Lou

I'm still working on my contest - I ended up having a busy weekend - I'll have it up by the end of the week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment